Cleveland Golf CBX Graphite Wedge for Women
Be the first to review this product.Write a Review
Select Option(s) Above
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Golfballs.com Expert Description
Achieve advanced control and forgiveness with Cleveland Golf’s CBX Graphite Wedge for Women. The combination of their advance groove design, sweet spot placement, and center of gravity offer more control in spin and distance while also supplying you with forgiveness. These clubs use a cavity back design which makes them the perfect choice for cavity back iron players.
Lightweight Controllable & Forgiving Design
They produce tour level results without the additional weight that tour wedges come with. Their lightweight design makes a smooth transition from cavity back irons. Plus, they offer forgiveness, unlike blade wedges, and control that set match wedges can’t compete with.
Better Performance from Dual V-Shaped Sole
To improve your game on turf and in hazards, the sole incorporates two V-shaped designs. The sole’s front to back V shape design allows the turf to effortlessly pass by to maintain powerful speeds, while the heel-to-toe V-shape opens up the face and helps plays escape sand hazards.
More Control and Forgiveness Goes a Long Way
The face uses an advanced groove design to allow you to control spin to create the perfect shot. Tour level spin is made possible by using Tour Zip Grooves, Micro Milling, and Laser Milling. To make better contact with the ball, the grooves also channel debris away.
Optimized CG Placement & Forgiving Face
For a better feel and distance control, the hosel is outfitted with a microcavity to allow the center of gravity to sit near the middle of the face. More forgiveness is also offered by placing the sweet spot in an ideal location for most players. Average distance is more consistent even on mishits from the forgiveness found in the face of each wedge in the collection.
Features of the Cleveland Golf CBX Graphite Wedge for Women:
- The weight of the wedges is a smooth transition from the weight of cavity backed irons
- The sole’s front to back V shape design provides optimal turf interaction for strong, powerful hits
- Leaving bunkers is easier than ever with the sole’s heel-to-toe V shape design that offers versatility & opens up the face
- To create tour level spin, three types of grooves are used for the ultimate in spin control
- The center of gravity sits near the face’s center for advance distance control & feel
Be the first to review this product.
User Ratings & Reviews
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.
||Fast turnaround. standard, prints in as little as 1 day
||Rush options available
||Wears faster than custom logo imprinting
||Industry standard durability
- Best suited for small orders
- Instant online proof
- Full color digital print
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Best suited for orders over 6 dozen
- Extensive artist proofing and dedicated logo rep
- Color-matched 4 color print
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!