Scotty Cameron is leading the charge creating the Dual Balance putters that offer similar performance, feel and reliability. Expanding the Futura X line’s offerings, Scotty introduces the new Futura X7M Dual Balance, a new option for players seeking the ultimate in easy alignment, stability and forgiveness.
With 50 grams of extra weight inside the face-sole core of the putter head, as well as an additional 50 grams of stainless steel in the grip-end of the shaft, this additional weight counterbalances the putter for an extremely stable, repeatable stroke.
Given the Futura X7M’s pop-through rail alignment features, as well as its high MOI and melt-into-the-green profile, this new multi-material masterwork sets a new standard in game improving putter technology.
- Unparalleled design increases MOI for more true and straight rolls
- 50 grams of extra weight inside the putter head
- Another 50 grams of stainless steel in the grip-end of the shaft
- Extra weight results in an extremely stable and repeatable stroke
- Face sole core technology