Callaway Golf FT Hybrids
This item has been discontinued.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The next generation of hybrids that features Callaway Golf’s proprietary Fusion Technology. A stainless steel face and body combine with a tungsten-infused sole to optimize the center of gravity (CG) and increase the Moment of Inertia (MOI) for superior forgiveness. The OptiFit® System enables golfers to choose Draw or Neutral weighting to fit their individual shot shape. Additionally, the traditionally styled hosel allows Callaway Golf engineers to maintain CG for optimum ball flights while offering the performance that will appeal to a wider range of players.
- Stainless steel face and body combine with a tungsten-infused sole plate to provide optimal ball flight trajectories and shot
- Tungsten-infused sole is designed with a lower leading edge making the sweet spot more accessible
- Traditional hosel creates the performance and customization that will appeal to a wider range of players
- Wood-type design allows for a variety of different shots while delivering increased forgiveness as compared to long irons
- Fujikura shaft adds to the club’s incredible feel and performance
User Ratings & Reviews
I have high swing speed, and hit my irons good, but I keep hearing about how easy it is to hit these hybrids. I use a driver and 3 wood so where would these clubs fall in my bag? Driver 250-280yds, 3 wood 205-235 yds, 3 iron 230-250yds
David (Houston, TX)
Frequently asked questions about
If you hit this fairway wood good,do you think you would get more height or distance out of it?thanks.
03/13/2009 1:51 PM
The answer is both! They go hand in hand together. That's why so many companies taught High Launch clubs or balls. More carry, etc.....More height should translate into more distance.
I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Golfballs.com Employee: Johnny
03/16/2009 12:58 PM
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.