PING Glide 2.0 Graphite Wedge - 60 Degree 10 Bounce - Standard Sole - CFS Graphite Shaft S80 Flex - LH
Be the first to review this product.Write a Review
|Shaft Model||CFS Graphite|
Please Note: To order this product please contact one of our sales professionals at 1-800-372-2557 available from 8am-6pm CST Mon-Fri.M
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Golfballs.com Expert Description
Improve ball control with PING’s Glide 2.0 Graphite Wedge. This line of wedges uses four different sole grinds to fit more players' attack angles while also adjusting the number of grooves for superior performance. For more spin and better trajectory control, PING developed an extremely precise wheel-cut milling process to achieve sharper grooves that offer more interaction at impact.
When Tour players used these wedges, they improved spin-rate on partial shots and experienced gains of 40 to 70 yards when compared to their current wedges. Increases on full shots were 500rpm or more.
Optimized Sidewall Degrees and Grooves
Lower and higher lofted wedges use different sidewall degrees and edge radiuses. This offers lower lofted wedges better performance on full shots and gives higher lofted wedges more speed. Spin control is increased on lower lofted wedges by the addition of an extra groove while higher lofted wedges feature two extra grooves that create more spin on pitch and chip shots.
Sole Friction Reduction
Fliers are reduced by the hydro-pearl chrome finish used on the head to decrease sole friction by repelling moisture. Fitting your attack angle for the type of turf you play on is easier than ever with the four sole grinds offered on the Glide 2.0. Each grind style has their own unique benefits. SS Grind fits most golfers who have moderate divots and attack angles. It is more versatile around the green from its all-purpose mid-bounce sole with heel and trail edge relief. If you have a steep attack angle, you’ll love the turf security in WS Grind’s full-sole design. For difficult lies, the TS Grind uses a half-moon grind to achieve more accurate shots. Improved performance is offered on the ES Grind from a refined leading edge. Bunker performance is improved from a tapered hosel and classic dish profile.
Features of the PING Glide 2.0 Graphite Wedge:
- Increased interaction with the ball is created by sharper grooves that are milled with a precise process
- Full shots have increased performance from optimized sidewall degrees and edge radiuses on lower lofted wedges
- Higher lofted wedges have specially engineered sidewall degrees and edges to increase ball speed
- The sole repels moisture from its hydro-pearl chrome finish that decreases friction to reduce fliers
- Four different sole grinds are offered to fit all attack angels and turf types
Be the first to review this product.
User Ratings & Reviews
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.
||Fast turnaround. standard, prints in as little as 1 day
||Rush options available
||Wears faster than custom logo imprinting
||Industry standard durability
- Best suited for small orders
- Instant online proof
- Full color digital print
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Best suited for orders over 6 dozen
- Extensive artist proofing and dedicated logo rep
- Color-matched 4 color print
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!