Cobra Pur Wedge - Versatile - 56 Degree 10 Bounce - True Temper Dynamic Gold Shaft S200 Flex - Left Hand
| $5.95 Ground ||Fri, Oct 26|
|3-Day ||Thu, Oct 25|
|2-Day ||Wed, Oct 24|
|1-Day ||Tue, Oct 23|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Golfballs.com Expert Description
Maximize wedge spin and accuracy with the Cobra Pur Wedge. Cobra has done everything in their power to manufacture a wedge focused on controlling ball spin with a great feel, regardless of both angle of approach and turf conditions. The secret to this spin focused wedge construction is a combination of groove engineering details and an eye-catching raw finish.
CNC Milling for Optimum Wedge Performance
The key to consistent and accurate spin starts in the grooves. To ensure constant spin across the full face of the club, Cobra employed precise computer controlled milling. To maintain spin consistency between lofts, Progressive Spin Technology enables weaker lofted wedges to use more space between grooves while stronger lofted wedges’ grooves are slimmer and closer together.
The Perfect Wedge Grind to Match a Variety of Play Styles
The Pur Wedge is available in three grinds, based on approach angle and turf conditions. For the diggers, there is the Widelow grind with low bounce and a wide sole to prevent any accidental course excavation. The Versatile style grind focuses on the heel and toe to give those with shallower approaches the potential to control a diverse range of shots. The low wedge bounce found on the Versatile grind also allows it to make full contact on firm course conditions. To provide consistent performance across a wide range of course conditions, the Classic grind utilizes a higher bounce angle with a thinner sole.
A Raw Finish on Cobra Wedges Increases Spin
The wedge’s raw, 304 Stainless Steel finish gives it a unique look while being resistant to rust accumulation and diffusing the suns glare, but the real key is how it affects ball spin. For added spin and control, Cobra renounced traditional chrome plating to allow for deeper, larger grooves by using a raw finish.
Better Wedge Engineering for a Great Feel & Sound
For a soft feel and reduced shot spread, The Cobra King Pur uses a tall muscle back design to position the CG directly behind the center of the club face. All this combines with delicately designed club harmonics to offer a solid feel with a sound that turns heads.
Features of the Cobra Pur Wedge:
- For consistent spin across wedges, Progressive Spin Technology is used with varied groove depth & width based on loft
- Available in Widelow, Versatile & Classic wedge designs to fit a variety of approach angles & course conditions
- The raw finish increases surface roughness & allows the grooves to be bigger for increased spin & precision
- Mass is concentrated behind the hitting zone through a tall muscle back design to offer tighter shots
- Vibration is reduced through Vibrational Flow to provide you with a soft & sturdy feel
Be the first to review this product.
User Ratings & Reviews
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.
||Fast turnaround. standard, prints in as little as 1 day
||Rush options available
||Wears faster than custom logo imprinting
||Industry standard durability
- Best suited for small orders
- Instant online proof
- Full color digital print
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Best suited for orders over 6 dozen
- Extensive artist proofing and dedicated logo rep
- Color-matched 4 color print
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!