Cleveland Golf Smart Sole 2.0 S Graphite Wedge - 58 Degree - Graphite Shaft - Left Hand
| $5.95 Ground ||Mon, Oct 31|
|3-Day ||Fri, Oct 28|
|2-Day ||Thu, Oct 27|
|1-Day ||Wed, Oct 26|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Golfballs.com Expert Description
Do you often yourself stuck in the bunker and can’t seem to find your way out? With the Cleveland Golf Smart Sole 2.0 S Graphite wedge, you’ll cut down on shots wasted in the sand thanks to the smoother, wider sole design and added forgiveness.
Get under the ball and blast it out of the beach in no time via the polished, smooth sole. Wider and sleeker, the refined sole cuts through turf and sand alike for a clean contact no matter the conditions you’re in. Imbedded in the head of this sand wedge is the logo plaque that pushes weight to the perimeter and enhances feel through dulling vibrations. The shifted weight also adds more forgiveness and shot consistency.
Sharp in the Bag
With an appearance this sharp, the Smart Sole 2.0 S graphite wedge is sure to cause a stir on the course. Premium black satin coating no only yields a tour-like look, but it helps your game too. The stark contrast between the ball and your wedge helps you better align your shots, while the finish itself helps reduce glare for enhanced visibility.
Features of the Cleveland Golf Smart Sole 2.0 S Graphite Wedge:
- Available in a 58° loft 35.25-inch graphite shaft for left and right hand
- Velvety black finish creates contrast for easy alignment and minimizes glare
- Allows for smooth turf interaction, promotes cleaner contact, and increases playability from all turf conditions
- Reduces glare, creates contrast between the ball and wedge for alignment, and gives the club a premium look
- Helps to place more of the weight around the perimeter of the club for more forgiveness and greater consistency
User Ratings & Reviews
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.