FootJoy Limited Edition FreeStyle Golf Shoe - Light Grey-Green-Navy - 11 1/2 Medium
| $5.95 Ground ||Fri, Mar 03|
|3-Day ||Thu, Mar 02|
|2-Day ||Wed, Mar 01|
|1-Day ||Tue, Feb 28|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Golfballs.com Expert Description
For exclusive styling that’s sure to make you stand out on the course, look no further than the new FootJoy Limited Edition FreeStyle Golf Shoes. Crafted to be incredibly flexible, comfortable, and high-traction, these shoes also feature a unique color combination of light grey, green, and navy for a look that’s fit for the Tour circuit.
A lightweight mesh upper provides all-day comfort by keeping your feet cool and dry. Extremely durable and 100 percent waterproof for up to two years, these shoes are also breathable.
Designed with an Xtra-Thick Fitbed that absorbs shock, the Limited Edition FreeStyle Golf Shoes combine cushioned support with HeelLok™ technology to deliver a secure and slip-free fit. These shoes also include an InnerSok™ system that provides even more support to the area around your Achilles heel, and Tongue-Lok™ instep that offers more grip under the tongue to further prevent slippage.
Engineered using the LoPro last, this footwear has a fuller and more rounded toe with a shallower forefoot and slightly narrow heel. This shaping in combination with a standard instep yields an extremely comfortable fit for game-long comfort and support.
Get the grip your game needs thanks to the F.R.O.G.S. (FJ’s Revolutionary Outsole Grip System) outsole. Crafted with a translucent SoftMax™ molded rubber and Pulsar cleat, these shoes are incredibly cushioned, flexible, and provide exceptional traction while on the green.
Features of the FootJoy Limited Edition FreeStyle Golf Shoe:
- Lightweight performance mesh delivers incredible comfort, breathability and durability, while providing waterproof protection
- The InnerSok system offers an achilles pad for additional support and comfort in the heel counter
- The Xtra-Thick shock absorbing Fitbed with HeelLok provides incredible comfort and slip-resistance in the heel
- The F.R.O.G.S. outsole is constructed using SoftMax molded translucent rubber delivering soft cushioning
- The LoPro last offers a full rounded toe character with a slightly shallow forefoot & a slightly narrow heel
User Ratings & Reviews
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.