FootJoy Hyperflex II Golf Shoes - Red-White-Blue - 8 1/2 Medium
| $5.95 Ground ||Tue, Jan 31|
|3-Day ||Mon, Jan 30|
|2-Day ||Fri, Jan 27|
|1-Day ||Thu, Jan 26|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Golfballs.com Expert Description
Get ultimate athletic performance with HYPERFLEX II golf shoes for men. Featuring innovative materials like the new FlexGrid 3.0 BioMorph upper, HYPERFLEX II men's golf shoes deliver lightweight support and cushioning so you can play at your highest level.
Mesh That Works With Your Feet
FootJoy studied the muscles and tendons of the foot when designing the FlexGrid 3.0 BioMorph mesh uppers. The mesh is able to work with a golfer’s foot during their swing and while walking on the course. It’s 100% waterproof for up to 2 years of normal wear and tear which is perfect for rainy or winter play.
Technology Advanced Soles
The sole of this shoe is designed in multiple layers for comfort and stability. The Fine-Tuned Foam 2.0 midsole is lightweight and soft for a long day on the course while maintaining stability and support. While the Next Evolutionary Outsole is outfitted with Tornado Cleats from Soft Spikes for built in traction to keep stability during swings.
The Fit-Bed with Next Gen HeelLoc™ is extra thick to help keep feet energized and comfortable during a round on the links while offering stability and support.
Features of the FootJoy Hyperflex II Golf Shoes:
- The high performance FlexGrid 3.0 BioMorph material combines with a soft and comfortable athletic mesh
- Fine-Tuned Foam 2.0 provides underfoot comfort and soft cushioning without compromising lateral support and stability
- HYPERFLEX is built on the Laser Plus Last which offers a full rounded toe character
- The Next Evolutionary Outsole provides lightweight stability and performance
- The Optimized Performance Stabilizer secures your heel and ankle throughout the swing
User Ratings & Reviews
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.