FootJoy FreeStyle Golf Shoes - White-Grey-Charcoal - 11 1/2 Narrow
| $5.95 Ground ||Fri, Jan 27|
|3-Day ||Thu, Jan 26|
|2-Day ||Wed, Jan 25|
|1-Day ||Tue, Jan 24|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Golfballs.com Expert Description
Move about the golf course comfortably while taking your game to the next level in pair of FootJoy FreeStyle golf shoes. These Freestyle golf shoes help generate more power with each swing and feature incredible gripping force, inspired by the Red-Eyed Tree Frog’s ultimate grip, and allows you to move naturally across any surface.
The FootJoy FreeStyle golf shoe was developed with a cutting-edge F.R.O.G.S. (FJ's Revolutionary Outsole Grip System) outsole for exceptional mobility and gripping power, and Pulsar cleats with exceptional cushioning and green-friendly traction.
Designed with F.R.O.G.S. Technology integrated with super-flexible SoftMax translucent outsole for a softer feel, and a lightweight performance mesh for added comfort and durability. The Xtra Thick shock absorbing Fitbed is merged with HeelLok™ for an enhanced resistance within the heel and amazing comfort.
Providing a slip-resistant fit, FootJoy FreeStyle golf shoes are constructed with an InnerSok™ system that merges an Achilles pad for heel counter support with a Tongue-Lock™ instep grip. They also contain the L4 BOA Lacing System with translucent dial to offer an amazing fit.
Softspikes Tour Lock™ system creates a low-profile grip and exceptional torsional flexibility. The new midsole compound, not only gives you more flex, but boosts movement power and ground contact ability with each twist of the ankle.
Features of the FootJoy FreeStyle Golf Shoes:
- Lightweight performance mesh delivers incredible comfort, breathability and durability
- The Xtra--Thick shock absorbing Fitbed with HeelLokTM provides incredible comfort and slip--resistance in the heel
- The InnerSokTM system offers an achilles pad for additional support and comfort in the heel counter
- LokTM instep grip ensures additional slip-- resistant fit in a key location under the tongue
- The LoPro last offers a full rounded toe character with a slightly shallow forefoot and a slightly narrow heel
User Ratings & Reviews
Best golf shoes I have ever worn!!!!!!!
Handicap 6 - 10
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.