Scotty Cameron Cameron and Crown Newport Mallet 2 Putter
This item is out of stock
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Golfballs.com Expert Description
For more stability and forgiveness without sacrificing alignment and feedback, there’s the Scotty Cameron “Cameron and Crown” Newport Mallet 2 Putter, which features a mid-mallet head shape, wrap around sole, and performance-driven materials. Players will also find a 3.5-degree loft, 70-degree lie, full shaft offset, and a customized 33-inch shaft that’s perfect for golfers who need a shorter club.
Thanks to the new smaller white Matador grip, players receive more comfort without forfeiting feel or feedback. The 303 stainless steel head includes a 6061 aircraft aluminum face that wraps around the sole to reduce the vibrations upon impact for a smoother feel.
Better Forgiveness and Alignment
Balanced by two 20-gram heel-toe weights, the Cameron and Crown Newport Mallet 2 putter feels more balanced, stable, and provides more forgiveness for off-center hits. A pop-through flange alignment system offers players with a more easily squared-up address and better positioned ball.
Features of the Scotty Cameron “Cameron and Crown” Newport Mallet 2 Putter:
- Multi-material technology with MOI-enhancing 6061 aircraft aluminum face-sole technology
- Balance and forgiveness from Scotty's use of two 20 gram heel-an-tow weights in the head
- Comfort with feel from the new Matador Small white grip which is comfortable in the hands
- Refined aesthetics defined by a raw stainless steel finish with a unique silver mist bead blast
- Enhanced alignment options from milled flange sight lines to crisscross pop-through visual cues
User Ratings & Reviews
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.