Cleveland Golf Huntington Beach Model 6 Putter w/ WinnPro X Grip - 33 Inch - Right Hand
| $5.95 Ground ||Fri, Mar 03|
|3-Day ||Thu, Mar 02|
|2-Day ||Wed, Mar 01|
|1-Day ||Tue, Feb 28|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Golfballs.com Expert Description
The Huntington Beach Model 6 Putter by Cleveland Golf is a mid-mallet putter with a double bend hosel designed to take strokes off your game. You’ll love the soft feel this newly designed putter has paired with comfortable WinnPro X Grips added for more accurate putts.
The Huntington Beach Model 6 Putter was designed to provide a very soft feel. This is achieved using 304 stainless steel that is 51% softer than 17-4 stainless steel. The softer material also allows for easier customizations.
Truer Rolls From the Face
The face also has a soft feel without the use of an insert. Its diamond shaped milled pattern on the face is coarse with deep grooves which allows more friction to be created when it meets the ball to provide a truer roll.
WinnPro X Grips
The WinnPro X grips add an extra touch of luxury comfort to the Huntington Beach Model 6 Putter. WinnPro X grips are made from an excel polymer that provides superior comfort when gripping the putter. The grips are designed to have very little taper to prevent wrist movement during strokes.
Features of the Huntington Beach Model 6 Putter with WinnPro X Grip:
- The Cleveland Golf Huntington Beach Collection features three traditional shapes that have withstood the test of time
- Features a Precision Milled Face that has a coarse, diamond-shaped milling pattern 4X deeper than the prior gen
- The soft, 304 Stainless Steel delivers a softer feel and is easier to bend for customization
- 304 Stainless Steel is 51 percent softer than 17-4 Stainless Steel
- WinnPro X Grips keep hands comfortable during strokes and lessen wrist movement
User Ratings & Reviews
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.