Cleveland Golf Huntington Beach Model 1 Putter w/ WinnPro X Grip - 33 Inch - Left Hand
| $5.95 Ground ||Fri, Mar 03|
|3-Day ||Thu, Mar 02|
|2-Day ||Wed, Mar 01|
|1-Day ||Tue, Feb 28|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Golfballs.com Expert Description
The Huntington Beach Model 1 Putter by Cleveland Golf uses WinnPro X Grips for a luxury feel in an affordable blade putter with a plumber's neck. It delivers consistent performance that helps to takes strokes off your scorecard with truer rolls and a soft feel.
Soft Design & Feel
The Huntington Beach line is crafted from 304 stainless steel which is 51% softer than 17-4 stainless steel to provide a soft feel. The metal is also softer to bend to make customizations of the lie +/- 4° a snap.
Newly Designed Face
The face is milled with a diamond-shaped pattern with deeper grooves than prior generations. This design has a coarse feel to increase friction during impact for better, more repeatable rolls. Since the face uses 304 stainless steel, it has a very soft feel during impact. The sweet spot area was also has been enlarged for more forgiving strokes.
WinnPro X Grip
The Model 1 Putter features WinnPro X Grips which are made from excel polymer to provide a soft, comfortable grip. The grips also have very little taper to them which lessens wrist movement during strokes.
Features of the Huntington Beach Model 1 Putter with WinnPro X Grip:
- The Cleveland Golf Huntington Beach Collection features three traditional shapes that have withstood the test of time
- Features a Precision Milled Face that has a coarse, diamond-shaped milling pattern 4X deeper than the prior gen
- The soft, 304 Stainless Steel delivers a softer feel and is easier to bend for customization
- 304 Stainless Steel is 51 percent softer than 17-4 Stainless Steel
- Features WinnPro X Grips to prevent wrist movement and to provide a comfortable, stable grip
User Ratings & Reviews
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.