Mizuno JPX-900 Forged Iron Set - 4-PW, GW - Project X LZ Shaft 5.0 Flex - Left Hand
| $5.95 Ground ||Mon, Dec 12|
|3-Day ||Fri, Dec 09|
|2-Day ||Thu, Dec 08|
|1-Day ||Wed, Dec 07|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Built on the foundation of the highly regarded JPX-850 Forged, which was our first integration of Boron, the JPX-900 Forged makes 'across the board' enhancements that improve the look, feel and distance, with new levels of ball speeds from a forged iron. Delivering on ball speed and forgiveness, with a more compact playable design, the 900 forged provides the ultimate balanced attack.
- Made from 1025 Boron that's 30% stronger than 1025E for thinner, hotter performance with more extreme shaping
- Increased strenght from Boron frees up weight to be moved for optimal performance
- Grain Flow Forging delivers signature soft, solid, consistent feel
- Reshaped pocket cavity removes 21.5 grams of weight that are moved to the Power Frame for even more forgiveness and stability
- Thinnest sole area extends to both the toe and heel directions for more ball speed across the entire club face
User Ratings & Reviews
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.