Cobra King F6 Steel Iron Set
This item is out of stock
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Golfballs.com Expert Description
The new Cobra King F6 steel iron set is perfect for players looking to achieve greater distance with forgiveness! Designed to offer a better feel with more control, this Cobra golf set is engineered with a channel position that creates more flex for greater distance and faster ball speeds.
Ultimate Progressive Irons
Each club is constructed with Cobra’s new progressive design called TechFlo that allows its short irons, mid irons, and long irons to deliver different altered launch conditions.
Faster Ball Speed
Engineered with a Speed Channel Sole around the perimeter of the upper back cavity and close to the leading edge, these Cobra King F6 clubs offer more flex and allow your ball to travel a farther distance at a faster ball speed.
Designed with a new nickel chrome plating for improved durability, and a gunmetal PVD coating for a more refreshing appearance. Comes standard with the seriously strong and powerful FST Steel Flighted steel shaft.
The new Cobra King F6 steel iron set has an aluminum cap to free up 5-grams of discretionary weight. Placed lower and further back on the club’s head, this aluminum cap allows for a lower CG position for an improved launch and ball flight.
Features of the Cobra King F6 Steel Iron set:
- Multiple construction technologies flow together to create the ultimate progressive irons
- Each club is designed to perform differently, optimized for performance to help golfers hit more greens
- An engineered channel positioned on the sole, close to the leading edge of the iron and around the perimeter
- A new nickel chrome plating combined with a gunmetal PVD coating provides enhanced durability
- An engineered aluminum cap replaces steel on dual cavity hollow irons which frees up 5g of discretionary weight
User Ratings & Reviews
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.