Callaway Golf Apex Pro 16 Steel Iron Set - 4-PW - Project X Shaft 6.5 Flex - Left Hand
| $5.95 Ground ||Fri, Dec 09|
|3-Day ||Thu, Dec 08|
|2-Day ||Wed, Dec 07|
|1-Day ||Tue, Dec 06|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Golfballs.com Expert Description
Designed with the feedback from Tour pros, the Callaway Golf Apex Pro 16 Steel Iron Set embodies the classic iron look and soft feel that skilled players prefer. The forged quality construction of these irons ensures excellent precision, feel, and playability to take your game to the next level.
Quadruple net forged with 1025 mild carbon steel and a Project X Steel shaft, the Apex Pro yield a satisfyingly soft feel plus more precision and consistency on your shots, no matter which club in the set you use. Progressive weighting throughout the set also enhances the playability and accuracy of your shots.
The longer 3-5 irons have more offset and tungsten inserts to lower the CG and raise the launch angle, while the shorter 6-PW/AW irons have less offset, none of the additional weights found in the longer irons, and a higher CG for a more controlled and lower trajectory.
Features of the Callaway Golf Apex Pro 16 Steel Irons:
- Classic look that the best players want to see
- Multi-material design optimizes the CG of each club
- The longer irons have more offset and a tungsten insert to lower CG for higher launch
- The shorter irons have a higher CG for a controlled, penetrating trajectory
- 1025 mild carbon steel and advanced quadruple net forging creates the soft feel that players prefer
User Ratings & Reviews
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.