Titleist 915Hd Hybrid for Women - 20.5 Degree - Mitsubishi Diamana M+ Red 50 Shaft Ladies Flex - Left Hand
| $5.95 Ground ||Wed, Oct 05|
|3-Day ||Tue, Oct 04|
|2-Day ||Mon, Oct 03|
|1-Day ||Fri, Sep 30|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Golfballs.com Expert Description
The smaller, slightly offset Titleist Lady 915Hd Hybrid profile delivers distance with shot control through a flatter trajectory and less spin versus the 915H.
Active Recoil Channel
The forward positioned channel delivers distance from both the tee and turf through higher speed and lower spin. Clubs without ARC technology have a rigid sole and deflect more in the crown at impact, leading to higher spin. ARC technology creates active deflection in the crown and sole at impact which produces more speed and less spin.
Ultra Thin Face
The high-speed face insert increases ball speed across the face.
High MOI Design
The low center of gravity (CG) design delivers stability and ball speed while preserving forgiveness.
- Longer distance through low spin and high speed from both the tee and turf
- Higher speed from the Active Recoil Channel and Ultra Thin Face
- Lower spin from the forward positioned Active Recoil Channel
- Forgiveness from the low CG, high moment-of-inertia (MOI) design
- Precision fit through the industry-leading SureFit Tour Hosel technology
User Ratings & Reviews
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.