Titleist 915H Hybrid for Women - 18.0 Degree - Mitsubishi Diamana M+ Red 50 Shaft Ladies Flex - Right Hand
| $5.95 Ground ||Tue, Oct 04|
|3-Day ||Mon, Oct 03|
|2-Day ||Fri, Sep 30|
|1-Day ||Thu, Sep 29|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Golfballs.com Expert Description
Long, straight, and forgiving, the Titleist 915H Hybrid will improve your approach game. The rounded profile provides confidence at address, maximum forgiveness, and slightly higher launch and spin versus the 915Hd.
Active Recoil Channel
The forward positioned channel delivers distance from both the tee and turf through higher speed and lower spin. Clubs without ARC technology have a rigid sole and deflect more in the crown at impact, leading to higher spin. ARC technology creates active deflection in the crown and sole at impact which produces more speed and less spin.
Ultra Thin Face
The high-speed face insert increases ball speed across the face.
High MOI Design
The low center of gravity (CG) design delivers stability and ball speed while preserving forgiveness.
- Longer distance through low spin and high speed from both the tee and turf
- Higher speed from the Active Recoil Channel and Ultra Thin Face
- Lower spin from the forward positioned Active Recoil Channel
- Forgiveness from the low CG, high moment-of-inertia (MOI) design
- Precision fit through the industry-leading SureFit Tour Hosel technology
User Ratings & Reviews
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.