Srixon Z U65 Utility - 18 Degree - Miyazaki Kaula 7 Shaft X-Stiff Flex - Right Hand
| $5.95 Ground ||Tue, Nov 01|
|3-Day ||Mon, Oct 31|
|2-Day ||Fri, Oct 28|
|1-Day ||Thu, Oct 27|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Srixon Z U65 Utility Iron has made Srixon's best iron performance even better. Featuring hollow construction in a slim profile, the Z U65 is a versatile option for players seeking distance and control off the tee or on long approach shots.
- Featuring a 1020 carbon steel body, new Z U65 utility irons are precision forged for the smoothest, most consistent feel
- These irons feature a high-strength SUP10 face insert for higher ball speed and more distance
- All iron faces feature 5 percent larger grooves compared to the previous generation and Double Laser Milling
- Improves contact, especially in wet conditions, for consistent spin control
- Allows weight to be repositioned low in the head for a higher initial launch
User Ratings & Reviews
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.