Srixon Z 355 Hybrid - 4H/23 Degree - Miyazaki Jinsoku Shaft Regular Flex - Right Hand
| $5.95 Ground ||Mon, Oct 31|
|3-Day ||Fri, Oct 28|
|2-Day ||Thu, Oct 27|
|1-Day ||Wed, Oct 26|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Golfballs.com Expert Description
For better, longer shots from a variety of angles, the Srixon Z 355 Hybrid has the vital innovations to get players the results they crave. Engineered with technologies like the new Action Mass™, a faster face, and reshaped profile, the club delivers distance with fantastic playability at any skill level.
Strong and Fast Face
Thanks to its new construction with HT1770 Maraging Steel, the clubface is faster, more powerful, and is able to expand the sweet spot. The larger sweet spot provides golfers with a better chance of consistently getting a good hit, as well as delivers more yards off the tee and turf.
All about Balance
A heavier club head and a lightweight Miyazaki Jinsoku™ Shaft with a high balance point, come together to create Action Mass technology. Shots with the Z 355 Hybrid are smoother, more consistent, and deliver serious yard gains without sacrificing forgiveness.
A deeper CG (Center of Gravity) results from a leaner, shallower club head profile, ensuring shots launch higher. The shifted CG also gives fantastic versatility to the range of shots workable with this club. With a 128cc head, the Z 355 hybrid is larger than previous models like the ZH45, giving players a little boost of confidence at address.
Features of the Srixon Z 355 Hybrid:
- More weight in the head plus an ultra-high balance point help increase ball speed and promote a more consistent, stable swing
- A maraging steel face offers powerful performance on all impact locations for exceptional forgiveness and feel
- Action Mass™ Technology integrates a heavier club head with a high balance point
- Miyazaki Jinsoku™ shaft results in smoother and more consistent swings and distance
- Larger yet shallower club head than previous models, delivers high launch and better shot versatility
User Ratings & Reviews
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.