PING G30 Hybrid - 2H/17 Degree - TFC 419H Shaft Stiff Flex - Right Hand
Be the first to review this product.Write a Review
Please Note: To order this product please contact one of our sales professionals at 1-800-372-2557 available from 8am-6pm CST Mon-Fri.M
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Golfballs.com Expert Description
The PING G30 Hybrid is the latest in specialized research and development to increase velocity and distance. Using the advanced H900 heat-treatment process alongside greater face deflection, its 17-4 stainless steel face marries the best of a thin, lightweight club with strength.
Internal Weight Pads
The PING G30 also boasts internal weight pads to increase performance, like: heel-toe weighting to promote MOI and decrease the effects of poor contact swings; and low-sole weighting for consistent impact and improved ball launch with precision. Progressive CG locations and offsets additionally ensure efficient gapping and trajectories to increase ball flight.
With a square face by way of a flatter top rail and a higher heel section, you will also experience upgraded consistency in aim and alignment using the PING G30 Hybrid.
Finally, a matte charcoal finish reduces glare so your attention stays on target.
- Greater face deflection for more ball speed and added distance
- Flatter top rail allows for more square at address for control and confidence
- Progressive CG positions give more forward in higher lofts, farther back in lower lofts to optimize trajectory
- Progressive hosel position gives a higher launch in low-lofted hybrids, more penetrating trajectory in higher-lofted heads
- Large heel and toe mass increases MOI for more forgiveness.
User Ratings & Reviews
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.