Cobra King LTD Fairway Wood - 4W-5W - Aldila Rogue Black 70 Shaft X-Stiff Flex - Right Hand
| $5.95 Ground ||Wed, Dec 14|
|3-Day ||Tue, Dec 13|
|2-Day ||Mon, Dec 12|
|1-Day ||Fri, Dec 09|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Golfballs.com Expert Description
Big things come in small packages with the compact Cobra KING LTD Fairway Wood. Crafted with a unique CG location, adjustable lofts, a spaceport with Spiralock technology, and a speed channel around the face, these fairway woods offer a premium performance.
Optimized Zero CG
By combing the 20 percent lighter TeXtreme® Carbon Fiber Crown with a spaceport that uses Spiralock® technology to keep a 16-gram weight stable even during the vibrations off impact, the KING LTD fairway wood has a low and deep CG that lies right on the neutral axis for Zero CG. This unique placement allows for minimal spin, higher launches, and faster ball speed, all equaling more distance off the turf or tee. The CG (center of gravity) location also increases the MOI for better forgiveness, making any shot a little easier.
Using MyFly loft technology in an easily modifiable SmartPad, you can change the launch settings to your specific needs. Alter the trajectory eight different ways, including settings for draw, to help get more yards covered on your shots.
Speed Channel Face
Along the perimeter of the face is a Speed Channel which thins out the face, allowing for faster reflection of the ball off impact, quickening speeds and adding more distance.
Features of the Cobra KING LTD Fairway Wood:
- A 16g weight design creates an extremely low and deep CG with high MOI
- KING LTD Fairway offers the same technology innovations found in the KING LTD Driver
- Most drivers have a CG (Center of Gravity) that is positioned above the neutral axis line
- A new, re-engineered Forged 8-1-1 Titanium E9 Face has a variable thickness structure that is lighter, thinner and hotter
- The TeXtreme® Carbon Fiber crown is 20% lighter than regular carbon fiber, allowing for more weight
User Ratings & Reviews
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.