PING G Straight Flight Tec Driver - 12 Degree - Alta 55 Graphite Shaft Soft Regular Flex - Right Hand
Be the first to review this product.Write a Review
|Shaft Model||Alta 55 Graphite|
|Shaft Flex||Soft Regular|
Please Note: To order this product please contact one of our sales professionals at 1-800-372-2557 available from 8am-6pm CST Mon-Fri.M
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Golfballs.com Expert Description
Shoot straight right from the tee with the new PING G Straight Flight (SF) Tec Driver! A great option if you often slice your tee shots, the G SF Tec driver has more weight towards the heel, giving you a right-to-left biased shot bend for balls that stay on the fairway and out of the woods. Including features like an ultra-thin crown inspired by the wings of dragonflies, Vortec Technology, a low and deep CG, and an increased MOI, this driver is incredibly long, forgiving, and straight for serious shot improvements.
Optimized Weighting for Better Shots
Engineered with a lighter head that measures in at 203-grams, mass was able to shift to the heel to yield a lighter swing weight with a slight hook bias to counteract the common issue of slicing tee shots. Using the unique patterns of dragonfly wings as inspiration, the designers created areas along the crown that are very thin. This in turn pushes the CG lower and deeper while maximizing MOI for farther launching and more forgiving shots.
Speed Design Improvements
The Vortec Technology works with turbulators on the crown to minimize downswing wavering and drag by 37 percent, especially in the area right before impact, for faster and more stable swings. Varying thickness and a better strength-to-weight ratio in the T9S face allows for an overall thinner face where it matters most, al while improving ball velocity on impact. No matter your swing speed, you’ll see improvements in distance right off the tee!
Trajectory Tuning 2.0 technology in the hosel allows for loft adjustments of 1-degree more or less. This hosel also uses a 7075 high-strength aluminum to create a lightweight and more aerodynamic construction, further aiding in speed and distance.
Features of the PING G SF Tec Driver:
- Right-to-left shot bend (Average of 9 yard face correction)
- Faster Design: Speed generation aerodynamics reduce drag 37% and increase carry distance 3-4 yards
- Longer, More Forgiving: Thin T9S face and CG optimization deliver faster ball speeds, more forgiveness and consistency
- Vortec Technology: Minimizes wake turbulence for faster clubhead speed and stabilizes clubhead
- Dragonfly Technology: Ultra-thin crown sections save 8 grams of weight to optimize CG and MOI
Be the first to review this product.
User Ratings & Reviews
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.
||Fast turnaround. standard, prints in as little as 1 day
||Rush options available
||Wears faster than custom logo imprinting
||Industry standard durability
- Best suited for small orders
- Instant online proof
- Full color digital print
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Best suited for orders over 6 dozen
- Extensive artist proofing and dedicated logo rep
- Color-matched 4 color print
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!