Mizuno JPX-900 Driver - 9.5 Degree - Fujikura Speeder EVO II Shaft Stiff Flex - Right Hand
| $5.95 Ground ||Thu, Mar 02|
|3-Day ||Wed, Mar 01|
|2-Day ||Tue, Feb 28|
|1-Day ||Mon, Feb 27|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Golfballs.com Expert Description
The Mizuno JPX-900 Driver is adjustable to fit all levels of players with removable weights, a loft switch adaptor, and adjustable face angles.
The JPX-900 Driver is easily adjustable, modify lift and loft for more control of the ball’s flight path with two eight-gram weights in the toe and heel fast track ports. It has a standard loft with a Quick Switch adaptors that adjust in 1-degree increments from +2/-2 degrees. The Visual Race Angle Adjustor also allows you to adjust the faces angle of the weight plates.
Lightweight Face & Extended COR
The revised CORTECH face is now 5 grams lighter to increase ball speed on center hits. The Coefficient of Restitution (COR) was made larger for better ball speed retention and forgiveness. Plus, Harmonic Impact Technology was used to give a great feel during impact with a solid click.
Features of the Mizuno JPX-900 Driver:
- New Infinite Fast Track system uses two 8 gram weights on an unbound track to give you unlimited settings
- Toe and Heel Fast Track ports allow you to move weights to modify trajectory & dispersion for even greater control
- Visual Face Angle Adjustor features an adjustable weight plate to fine tune your desired face angle
- New CORETECH Face is five grams lighter than the previous version for even faster ball speed on center hits
- 9.5° standard loft with Quick Switch Adaptor for +/- 2° of loft adjustability in 1° increments
User Ratings & Reviews
Just want to give Gene some atta boys, i went by the store today and spoke to him about the new Mizuno 900 Driver, i ended up leaving the store with the driver in hand, went to a near by driving range and hit a few balls making a few adjustments and WOW !! This new Mizuno Driver was awesome, made a big change in my driving, not only did it get out there, it had a good sound off the ball and went straight, Tks Gene you duh man !
David Gamble (New Iberia, LA)
Handicap 6 - 10
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.