Mizuno JPX-900 Driver - 9.5 Degree - Fujikura Speeder EVO II Shaft Regular Flex - Right Hand
| $5.95 Ground ||Mon, Jan 23|
|3-Day ||Fri, Jan 20|
|2-Day ||Thu, Jan 19|
|1-Day ||Wed, Jan 18|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Built on the Success of the JPX-850 by improving every aspect: ball speed, forgiveness, and adjustability range the JPX-900 is the most adjustable driver in the market for optimization of launch parameters.
- New Infinite Fast Track system uses two 8 gram weights on an unbound track to give you unlimited settings
- Toe and Heel Fast Track ports allow you to move weights to modify trajectory & dispersion for even greater control
- Visual Face Angle Adjustor features an adjustable weight plate to fine tune your desired face angle
- New CORETECH Face is five grams lighter than the previous version for even faster ball speed on center hits
- 9.5° standard loft with Quick Switch Adaptor for +/- 2° of loft adjustability in 1° increments
User Ratings & Reviews
Just want to give Gene some atta boys, i went by the store today and spoke to him about the new Mizuno 900 Driver, i ended up leaving the store with the driver in hand, went to a near by driving range and hit a few balls making a few adjustments and WOW !! This new Mizuno Driver was awesome, made a big change in my driving, not only did it get out there, it had a good sound off the ball and went straight, Tks Gene you duh man !
David Gamble (New Iberia, LA)
Handicap 6 - 10
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.