Cobra King F8+ Driver - Nardo Gray - Adjustable Loft - Aldila NV 2KXV Blue 60 Shaft Stiff Flex - Left Hand
| $5.95 Ground ||Fri, Jul 20|
|3-Day ||Thu, Jul 19|
|2-Day ||Wed, Jul 18|
|1-Day ||Tue, Jul 17|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Golfballs.com Expert Description
PRECISION MILLED FOR MAXIMUM SPEED
CNC milling yields more precise face thickness controls compared to hand-polishing, allowing COBRA engineers to design a thinner and faster conforming face.
COBRA'S THINNEST AND LIGHTEST FACE
Tighter face thickness tolerances allow the face to be milled as thin as possible to deliver increased deflection for faster ball speeds. This yields a face that is 10% lighter.
MULTI DIRECTIONAL CNC MILLING PATTERN
A multi-directional CNC pattern delivers a thinner face, while the circular milling pattern in the center provides an aesthetically pleasing visual of the Sweet Zone™.
CNC MILLED VS. HAND POLISHED
The traditional hand-polishing process can lead to inconsistencies in face thickness and curvature between each manufactured driver head. CNC precision milling ensures that every driver face is machined to precise specifications to achieve optimal performance.
TI-8-1-1 BODY & FORGED E9 FACE
A lightweight 8-1-1 Titanium body and forged face saves discretionary weight to move the CG lower for improved launch and speed. CNC milling delivers a thinner and more precise E9™ variable thickness face structure for increased distance on off-center hits.
BALL SPEED GAINS
Tested against a traditional hand-polished driver face, the CNC milled face on the KING® F8 driver produced increased ball speeds ranging from 1.2 to 1.6 mph across the face.
TILTED BULGE AND ROLL AXIS
COBRA's patented Dual Roll™ design features more curvature on the top half of the face and a flatter bottom half to optimize launch and spin for shots hit both high and low on the face.
Using CNC milling, COBRA® engineers were able to design a more precise horizontal face curvature (bulge radius) to compensate for gear effect and deliver more accuracy on shots hit on the heel and toe.
- Innovative crown and sole aero trips optimize aerodynamic performance for faster clubhead speeds
- The KING F8+ driver features front & back CG settings, allowing you to tune your trajectory and spin to max distance
- Front weight setting promotes a lower, penetrating ball flight, while the back weight setting slightly increases
- 8 easily adjustable loft settings help you manage trajectory and fine tune launch and spin
- Compact clubhead shape at address delivers reduced spin & slightly lower launching ball flight for more workability
Be the first to review this product.
User Ratings & Reviews
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.
||Fast turnaround. standard, prints in as little as 1 day
||Rush options available
||Wears faster than custom logo imprinting
||Industry standard durability
- Best suited for small orders
- Instant online proof
- Full color digital print
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Best suited for orders over 6 dozen
- Extensive artist proofing and dedicated logo rep
- Color-matched 4 color print
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!