OnCore Avant Personalized Golf Balls
|Service ||Standard Print ||Rush Print|
| $5.95 Ground ||Tue, Nov 01 ||Fri, Oct 28|
|3-Day ||Mon, Oct 31 ||Thu, Oct 27|
|2-Day ||Fri, Oct 28 ||Wed, Oct 26|
|1-Day ||Thu, Oct 27 ||Tue, Oct 25|
Hit Me With
Your Best Shot
Swing HARD in
case you hit it!
Hit the Ball,
Not the Grass!
Hit a Long Way by
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Golfballs.com Expert Description
With the OnCore Avant Golf Balls, there’s no need to sacrifice feel around the greens just to achieve explosive distance off the tee. Find low spin off the driver for more yardage right out of the box, but more spin on your scoring irons to place shots precisely where you need them.
Crafted with a proprietary SoftCell technology core at the center, and a soft surlyn cover imprinted with a 392 dimple pattern, the Avant golf balls utilize the unique chemistry and combination of the two to produce a ball with distance and feel. A high C.O.R. and a low 65-compression helps deliver M.O.R.E. (Maximum performance, Optimal trajectory, Revolutionary technology, Explosive velocity) with each play.
Great Value for Performance
Using Trackman Testing, Avant golf balls prove to outperform some of the leading brands currently on the market. If you’re looking for an alternative ball that won’t cost you a fortune but still delivers results, it might be time to try OnCore out.
Features of the OnCore Avant Golf Balls:
- Follow USGA and R&A regulations
- Two-piece construction for low driver spin but more spin around the green
- SoftCell technology core produces a low 65-compression with a high C.O.R. for a soft feel with powerful distance
- Soft surlyn cover utilizes a 392 dimple pattern to take shots farther, straighter, and control them around the green
- Delivers M.O.R.E.: Maximum performance, Optimal trajectory, Revolutionary technology, and Explosive velocity.
* Personalize your balls with up to 3 lines of text
* A maximum of 17 characters on each line
* All personalizations will be printed with black ink and centered
* Offensive or inappropriate text will NOT be printed
User Ratings & Reviews
Just tried the new encore ball and was not impressed. Did not seem to get as much distance from any of my clubs as with the current ball I use.
James Taylor (North Parkersburg, WV)
Handicap 6 - 10
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.