Wilson Ti Fit Large (Left Hand) - Golf Glove
| $6 Ground ||Fri, May 24|
|3-Day ||Thu, May 23|
|2-Day ||Wed, May 22|
|1-Day ||Tue, May 21|
- New Titanium enhanced microfiber synthetic with Cabretta leather palm patch and thumb
- Advanced Microfiber synthetic top for unparalled fit, comfort and performance
- High performance Titanium endhance microfiber synthetic palm for the ultimate in grip comfort and durability
- Stay Soft Leather Cabretta Leather patches on palm and thumb for enhanced feel, fit and durabilty
- DuPont Lycra strategically placed in the gussets and key stress areas for unsurpassed comfort and moisture management
User Ratings & Reviews
Frequently asked questions about
What is the difference between "Large" and "Cadet Large" ?
02/17/2009 1:23 PM
Cadet sizing is available for people with shorter fingers than needed to fill the regular sized gloves.
Golfballs.com Employee: Andy
02/18/2009 9:31 AM
"Cadet" indicates short fingers only and has nothing to do with material.
Mid Handicap Golfer: shot 80
10/03/2011 5:17 PM
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.