Mizuno CLK FLI-HI Hybrid
This item has been discontinued.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The CLK FLI-HITM wood type hybrid utilizes an ultra-thin, lightweight titanium crown and high-tech precision stainless steel face and body create a low, deep COG for high launch and maximum forgiveness from any lie. Patented CORTECHTM technology utilizes three variables face thicknesses to deliver uniform face deflection for unsurpassed distance control, and variable sole weighting, and moderate off-set delivers a high, straight ball flight. The sole design also features a blunt leading edge with dramatic heel and toe relief areas for increased playability out of rough and sand, making the CLK the perfect weapon for a variety of on course situations. The NEW CLK FLI-HITM utilizes the latest in design technology and cutting edge materials for a high launch, maximum forgiveness, and unsurpassed hybrid performance.
- Ultra Thin Titanium Crown is brazed to a high tech stainless steel body to create an extremely low, deep COG
- Mizuno's Perimeter Weight Slot distributes weight deep and toward the perimeter for an easy, high launch
- Variable sole weighting and moderate off-set delivers a high, straight ball flight
- Speed PlateTM sole design with increased relief on the toe and heel reduces turf drag for enhanced playability
- CORTECHTM technology utilizes three variable face thickness to deliver uniform face deflection
User Ratings & Reviews
Over the past few years, I've tried hybrids from most of the major manufacturers. The CLK Hi-Fli is without a doubt one of the best.......Highly recommended.
Handicap 6 - 10
Frequently asked questions about
If you hit this fairway wood good,do you think you would get more height or distance out of it?thanks.
03/13/2009 1:51 PM
The answer is both! They go hand in hand together. That's why so many companies taught High Launch clubs or balls. More carry, etc.....More height should translate into more distance.
I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Golfballs.com Employee: Johnny
03/16/2009 12:58 PM
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.