FootJoy Icon Patent Wave Golf Shoe
This item has been discontinued.
Inspired by FootJoy's heritage, the FJ ICON combines both full grain and exquisite calfskin leathers, supported by a performance infused outsole. Calfskin is the finest shoe leather in the world. Luxurious calfskin offers unparalleled beauty, fit, and resistance to stretching. Varying densities of TPU (thermoplastic urethane) are strategically placed throughout the outsole for stability, flexibility and walking comfort. Leather linings provide superior comfort, slip resistance, and in-shoe breathability. Made from perforated alloy, this feature is used in the shank area of the outsole to increase midfoot stability and support. The perforated treatment also gives the Torque Bar a contemporary look. Two-part forefoot flexibility channels, constructed of TPU (thermoplastic urethane) produce unparalleled walking comfort and flexibility. Contemporary, slightly square toe character, standard fit across forefoot and instep, with a slightly narrow heel. The FJ ICON Laser Last is a composite of thousands of digital scans of the FootJoy Laser Fitting System. This pre-molded insole board is extremely flexible in the forefoot for walking comfort and extra firm in the heel for support and extra platform stability. The Stinger golf spike offers superior traction throughout the entire golf swing. This golf spike also provides stability and support from the moment you step foot on the course. Unlike traditional spikes, its spring-flex traction makes the Stinger extra friendly to the greens.
- The leather bond welt provides beautiful visual detailing along the top edge of the midsole.
- FootJoy warrants that this golf shoe will be waterproof in normal use for two years (U.S. Warranty).
- Memory Foam is located in the tongue and around the collar, providing a custom fit to enhance comfort.
- This soft premium leather offers outstanding waterproof comfort, breathability, and durability.
- Soft microfiber is strategically placed in the heel to ensure an optimal slip resistant fit.
User Ratings & Reviews
Youe question has been submitted
You will receive a response in approximately 1 business day. if you provided an email address, you will receive a copy of the answer via email. Your question may be posted on this page when answered.